Our mission is to empower your business with technology.
Amplify Oshkosh is a program of the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce and is the grass roots initiative of business, education, economic, and workforce representatives and others intended to amplify technology in Oshkosh businesses, careers and education.
- We foster a diverse environment where tech professionals share ideas, best practices and interesting, emerging technologies.
- We help build relationships between tech players – big and small – in our region.
- We communicate with 800 participants in the Amplify network.
- We host Ideas Amplified events where 50-100 “like-minded” tech professionals gather at monthly events to learn about new technologies.
- We hold our annual Amplify Big Event – Annual summit to explore “frontiers in technology”, which includes 100-200 participants.
Join us at one of our upcoming events! Amplify Oshkosh hosts a variety of different events throughout the year including our Ideas Amplified series, Member Mixers and our Annual BIG Event.
Amplify Oshkosh consists of four Annual Sponsorship levels:
- Annual Platinum Sponsor
- Annual Gold Sponsor
- Annual Silver Sponsor
- Annual In-Kind Sponsor
- Recognition at all Amplify Events including Ideas Amplified series and Member Mixers
- Free event attendance
- Recognition on marketing materials
- Participation in Amplify committees
- Event sponsorship
- Exclusive member events
- Over 3,000 people reached through Ideas Amplified Events
- Over $160,000 raised in support of the Amplify Oshkosh cause
- $500,000 in-kind donations support Amplify Oshkosh efforts
- Igniting student interest in tech careers through class speakers, curriculum and exploration events
- NEWERA’s research forecasts 3,000 tech jobs to fill in the region by 2021
Ideas Amplified are speaker events hosted by Amplify Oshkosh. The event format is tailored to inspire, inform, and share ideas in attractive and interesting social settings within Oshkosh. The 18 minute speaker presentations are nestled within 90 minute social gatherings. Join us to engage innovative speakers and your peers with ideas, questions and discussions. Connect with Amplify Oshkosh on social media and stay tuned to our website for announcements and updates. We look forward to your presence, your interaction and most of all your Ideas Amplified!
- Ideas Amplified Events
- Research Projects
- Professional Networking
- Community Outreach
- Educational Opportunities
- Leadership Academy
Amplify Oshkosh consists of five committees and one subcommittee, the Amplify Oshkosh Leadership Academy.
- Amplify Oshkosh Consortium
- Amplify Oshkosh Skills and Talent Committee
- Amplify Oshkosh Leadership Academy Committee
- Amplify Oshkosh Marketing and Events Committee
- Amplify Oshkosh Engagement Committee
- Amplify Oshkosh Website and Social Media Committee
How can you get involved?
The Amplify Oshkosh Consortium provides the top level of support and strategic direction for Amplify Oshkosh. Our team includes community leaders involved in business, education and technology. The Amplify Oshkosh Consortium was formed in order to Amplify the awareness of technology, change perceptions on tech careers and promote the Oshkosh region as a vibrant hub for technology.
- Develop peer network of volunteers
- Provide networking and educational opportunities
- Develop workforce and build talent pipeline
- Address skills and talent shortage
- Build relationships between tech players