Horicon Bank – Annual Silver Sponsor of Amplify Oshkosh
A Brief History of Horicon Bank
Horicon Bank was founded in 1896 by Daniel C. Van Brunt, the inventor of the grain drill. His manufacturing company was sold in 1911 to Deere & Company, which continues to operate the factory as John Deere Horicon Works, producing consumer products including lawn tractors.
Our home office building in Horicon was constructed in 1915, and it is the center of our bank administration. We have added several locations to our bank in recent years; Iron Ridge and Neosho in 1985, Beaver Dam in 1990, Appleton and Ripon in 1998, West Bend in 1999, the Beaver Dam Recheks in 2004, Fond du Lac Eastside in 2005, Oshkosh in 2008, the Mayville Piggly Wiggly and Ripon Webster’s Marketplace in 2009, Beaver Dam Piggly Wiggly in 2011, Green Lake in 2014 and Fond du lac Westside in 2015. In 2019, we added four new locations – two in Markesan and one in Randolph and Waupun.
For more than 120 years, Horicon Bank has built a foundation of beneficial relationships with our customers. In the same way animals and plants thrive together in the internationally famous Horicon Marsh – we are linked to the growth and prosperity of the families and businesses in our communities. Horicon Bank is “the Natural Choice.”