New North, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, regional marketing and economic development organization fostering collaboration among private and public sector leaders throughout the 18 counties of Northeast Wisconsin, known as the New North region. New North is a regional partner to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) and the State of Wisconsin, as well as local economic development partners and represents more than 100 private Investors.
The New North brand unites the region both internally and externally around talent development, regional brand development, and business development, signifying the collective economic power behind the 18 counties of Northeast Wisconsin.
To be recognized as nationally and globally competitive for personal and economic growth.
Catalyst for regional prosperity through collaboration.
Six Key Initiatives
- Attract, develop and retain diverse talent
- Foster targeted industry clusters and new markets
- Support an entrepreneurial climate and small business
- Encourage educational attainment
- Elevate sustainability as an economic driver
- Promote the regional brand